Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm Expecting!!!

Hooray!! After months of waiting, I'm finaly ready to announce. I'm expecting a new member of the family. So now, it'll be two dogs...and eleven bikes! That's right eleven bikes!

My new bike will be the Anthem X1. After racing on a heavy (31+lb ) all-mountain bike, I'm finally upgrading to an actual race bike--six pounds later (meaning that I don't have to struggle so hard to lose those last 6 pounds :) ). So, in six days or so, we'll have a new addition in the garage. Better go make room!

2 comments:

The Peterson Life said...

AH!!! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait until you get that bundle of joy in your arms (hands...between your legs?...not sure how to phrase that). :)

Emily Main said...

haha.. this was a great way to announce that.